The process starts with an in depth analysis of the company’s environment (sector, organisation, structure, culture, values, mission, vision), job description, job profile and the definition of the selection process.
Selection 4.0 Consultants believe that a continuous feedback exchange with Customer can improve the delivery process.
During the first meeting, new ideas and best solutions are identified by having a productive comparison.
Research phase utilizes different tools as:
- Applicant Tracking System, CRM and next generation semantic engine;
- Selection 4.0 network;
- Multiposting on the best international job boards;
- Professional social networks.
The selection is composed by:
- CV screening;
- Phone interview;
- Structured face to face interview (verification of technical and personal expertise, reasons for change of position and suitability);
- Test (soft and hard skills);
- Project’s presentation to the Candidates;
- References check, career’s truthfulness and web reputation control (CV verified).
Towards the end of the shortlist, a pool of candidates are selected depending on the firm requirements.
The Candidates are presented with their CV, a personal and professional evaluation, reasons for change of position, their motivation to the Company’s position and their salary package.
Support is provided if requested during the interviews at Customer’s offices.
Selection 4.0 Consultants believe that a continuous support to both Client and Candidate during the choice step, negotiating and offering is essential for a successful project.
Follow-up: during the trial period both Customer and Candidate’s feedback are verified in order to maintain a professional expectation.